This post is incredibly late I know. This past week has been mind-bogglingly busy with work and attempting to re-read all the Harry Potter books before the premiere(I’m not even done yet). Here are a few of my favorites and interests this week:
- I love getting new Twitter friends. Follow me if you dare!
- My hair stylist has been attempting to set me up, although I’m not so sure anymore…
- I really love Ustream chats with my favorite athletes. I just wish there wasn’t so many ads on the site now 😦
- phone calls from my best friend who lives too far away from me
- my vacation getaway in a week or so
- Jennifer Weiner’s new book Then Came You came out Tuesday, have you read it yet?
- Muy Bueno Cookbook’s popsicle recipie
- Miss Glamorazzi’s cover of Selena Gomez’s song Who Says
- The Winter Olympics is getting some new events Skipipe, Snowboard slopestyle, and Snowboard Slalom read an article here
- The 2018 Winter Olympics in Korea
- Watermelon salsa from deedeedelights
- the new Heist Society novel
- the new Elixir novel
- a Harry Potter obituary from the Calvary Hearld here
- Lauren Conrad’s Beauty Department site featuring boyfriend friendly makeup
- A beautiful mess has a wonderful pink lemonade cupcake recipie
- this compass ring by Lexy Levin is adorable!