It’s Sunday Confessions Time again and once again I’m linking up with Alyx from Everyday is a New Adventure and you should check her out!
1. The lovely Ani from Bacheegs and Love also did her post about the Disposable Camera Swap that we had and you can read about it here. Don’t forget to check out the rest of her blog because it’s awesome!
2. I once again have a ton of posts scheduled for this week that I can’t wait for you to read. I hope that you won’t get super irritated if you follow me on twitter because I just gave in and started advertising my blog on twitter. Yay for self-promotion
3. I can’t believe that my Saturdays will soon be taken over by football. Poor KonaBoy won’t get to see me for a good portion of the weekends starting next week 😦 Good news is that I’ll happily get to catch up on watching football and possible reading when the game is lopsided sorry …
4. eeek….my favorite tan sandals broke this weekend and I’m sad 😦 Does anyone know where I can find some midsized/ small tan sandals at?
5. KonaBoy and I went to First Friday with a group of his friends for the first time. First Friday in Hawaii is where the artsy district opens up until late and you can check out all the shops and then hit up a club later on. Honestly, though I don’t think that I’ll be going to First Friday to go clubbing again.
Hope that you had a good weekend. What are some of your confessions today? Have a great week!