I wish I could say that things are great with me, but they aren’t. Life is hard and full of changes and I’m never quite sure what is next. I’ll try very hard to keep this blog going, but I can’t make any promises. Currently I’m experiencing blogger life at Starbucks which is a rare thing for me. Today I’m linking up with Lauren from From my grey desk for a things I’ve been loving lately post. I apologize in advance if this post loads slow there is a lot of visuals in this entry.
1. I’ve shopped a bunch and here’s a video of some of the products I’ve bought lately
Sally Hansen miracle cure nail strengthener
Maybelline Volum Express mascara
Sephora lipstick in nude?!?
Clinique Take the day of cleansing balm
Bumble & Bumble classic hairspray
Urban Decay Naked Skin
Tarte Park Avenue princess sample
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in dollface sample
Benefit They’re Real mascara sample
2. I’ve enjoyed Theory of a Deadman and Yellowcard in concert. Here are 2 of my favorite songs:
3. Songza.com When I’m not catching up on tv shows or watching youtube videos I’m listening to random playlists here and it’s incredible! You should definitely check it out.
4. I made Pumps & iron Zucchini and Squash bites and they turned out good. Konaboy and his roommates loved them!
5. Reading. As you probably can tell I’ve been doing quite a few book reviews lately and hopefully I’ll have a few more lined up for you because I’ve been motivated to read more lately. I even signed up for a GoodReads account so you can follow me there!
6. feeling just a bit motivated but we’ll see…